The Alcat Food Sensitivity Test identifies adverse immune cell reactions associated with food and chemical sensitivity. It is an accurate method to evaluate the immune system’s reactions to foods.
The results from the Alcat Test can help determine which foods and other substances may trigger unwanted inflammation and related symptoms. The Alcat Test helps patients improve chronic health issues through dietary change.
Food and chemical sensitivities have been linked to migraines, aching joints, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, and other symptoms related to chronic activation of the immune system.
Who should do the Food Sensitivity Test?
People who experience:
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, e.g. Diarrhea /Constipation, Bloating, IBS, Gastritis, Reflux, Associated Malabsorption (nutritional deficiencies)
- Skin Symptoms, e.g. Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Keratosis Pilaris, Urticaria, Acne
- Neurological Symptoms, e.g. Migraines, Headaches, Memory Problems, Chronic Fatigue, Mood Swings, Depression, ADHD, Neuropathy, cognitive impairment
- Respiratory Disease, e.g. Chronic Cough, Wheezing / Bronchoconstriction, Sinusitis, Asthma
- Metabolic / Endocrine Disorders, e.g. Obesity, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Inability to Lose Weight, Weight Loss, Thyroid Illness and Diseases, Infertility, Irregular Menstruation
- Muscular / Skeletal Disorders, e.g. Stiff or Sore Joints, Arthritis, Tendonitis
- Immune System e.g. Reduced immunity against Infections, Allergies, Autoimmune Diseases, Heart Problems