Bitter Orange Extract (as Advantra Z®)
- Shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate (BMR)
- Contains adrenergic amines, agents that mimic the actions of the sympathetic nervous system with no stimulant-type side effects. These amines help to stimulate metabolic processes while increasing lipolysis (breakdown of fat).
- Advantra Z® is the only bitter orange extract standardized and purified to contain primarily naturally occurring p-synephrine while having negligible amounts of synthetic m-synephrine. P-synephrine is an analog of adrenaline but has no side effects associated with it, unlike m-synephrine which is undesirable because of its stimulant-type side effects.
Naringin (Citrus grandis osbeck) and hesperidin: antioxidant-rich bioflavonoids
- Research shows that, when combined, these two bioflavonoids increased the thermogenic effects of p-synephrine (contained in Advantra Z®)
Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated and standardized to 45% EGCg [epigallocatechin gallate])
- EGCg has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis by enhancing BMR
- Helps to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption
Product Size: 60 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day, 1 capsule twice a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving size: 2 capsules